A new version of the dialogue support tool Arvina is coming together. Arvina
- accepts any dialogue protocol specification (expressed using an extended version of DGDL),
- allows an arbitrary starting point in the Argument Web,
- automatically creates agents which are populated with data corresponding to statements that individuals have contributed to the Argument Web, and then
- supports an online mixed initiative debate involving one or more users plus the automatically created agents, which
- updates the Argument Web with appropriate AIF structures as the dialogue proceeds.
You can see a sneak preview of fully generalised mixed initiative argumentation in this video.