The Centre for Argument Technology is delighted to again have a strong showing at the Conference on Computational Models of Argument. This is the 6th edition of the biennial COMMA and is being hosted in Potsdam this week.
Members of the Centre have contributed to a total of four papers at the conference:
- Duthie, R., Budynska, K & Reed, C.A. (2016) “Mining Ethos in Political Debate”
- Janier, M., Snaith, M., Budzynska, K., Lawrence, J. & Reed, C.A. (2016) “A System for Dispute Mediation: The Mediation Dialogue Game”
- Lawrence, J. & Reed, C.A. (2016) “Argment Mining using Argumentation Scheme Structures”
- Lawrence, J., Duthie, R. Budzysnka, K. & Reed, C.A. (2016) “Argument Analytics”
In addition we have two further papers in the COMMA workshop on Foundations of the Language of Argumentation:
- Koszowy, M. & Budzynska, K. (2016) “Towards a Model for Ethotic Structures in Dialogical Context”
- Konat, B., Budzynska, K. & Saint-Dizier, P. (2016) “Rephrase in Argument Structure”
Finally, Kasia Budzynska is also delivering a keynote at the COMMA Summer School on Argumentation:
- Budzynska, K. “Arguments and Ethos in Dialogical Context”
We look forward to seeing you there.